Now it’s time for the ever popular Erotic Romance. For a genre that has become extremely popular of late with everyone trying to write an ER book it became difficult to separate the wheat from the tears so to speak. We gave it our best shot and these are our favorite’s of the year. Like always each book will be linked to either our review of the book or the GR page.
Heather’s Top 5
1. Beyond Shame by Kit Rocha ~I honestly shouldn’t have to say why this book made my top list, but in case you’ve been living under that rock again trust me when I tell you you want to read this book. Dystopian Erotica is seriously the best, and OMG the O’Kane Men. Well you can see by the fact I have them on our page what they mean to me.
2. Bared to You by Sylvia Day ~ Sylvia sent me this book just before our family vacation to Disney Land, and yes I downloaded it to my kindle just before we left, and yes I did indeed take my kindle INTO Disney Land and read this book while I was waiting in lines or waiting for my family.
3. The Brown Siblings by Lauren Dane ~ I have to include the entire series here, because it was IMPOSSIBLE to choose between just one of them. I have since learned that when a certain author *coughs Carly Phillips coughs* tells me to read a book I read the flipping book.
4. Tart by Lauren Dane ~ This is the 2nd book in the spin off from her Brown Siblings and all I can say is Gideon and Cal are FANTASTIC. Lauren has a way of writing amazing heroes who you want to walk off the page and into your real life.
5. 50 Shades of Gray Trilogy by E.L. James ~ This is another one of those series I resisted reading until I saw her interview on Katie. I then read them all in one day and I have to say I loved every word.
As always there are honorable mentions from me. Release Me by J. Kenner and Naked by Raine Miller.
Helen’s Top 5
5. Tart by Lauren Dane
Janon’s Top 3
1. Fifty Shades Trilogy by E.L. James
3. Beyond Shame by Kit Rocha
What were some of your top erotic romance book?