It’s time to share with you our top historical reads from this year. I’m not sure what happened this year but all of us here at TBRG read fewer historicals than we ever have. We will have to fix this in 2014.
- Twilight with an Infamous Earl by Alexandra Hawkins
- The Taming of Ryder Cavanaugh by Stephanie Laurens
- Highlander Most Wanted by Maya Banks
- Sinner’s Heart by Zoe Archer
- The Governess Affair by Courtney Milan
- Defiant in the Viking’s Bed by Joanna Fulford
- The Many Sins of Lord Cameron by Jennifer Ashley
- Reconstructing Jackson by Holly Bush
- In Bed With the Highlander by Maya Banks
- Romancing Lady Stone by Delilah Marvelle
- Kushiel’s Dart by Jacqueline Carey
- Through the Smoke by Brenda Novak
Now that we’ve shared ours, you tell us what were some of your top historical romances this year?