I’ve just finished reading a book and have been staring at the pile of books on my table and in my kindle that I’ve gotten in the last couple of weeks and thought WHAT IN THE HECK AM I GOING TO READ? So I went back to an old favorite Visions in Heat by Nalini Singh, partly because I’m re-reading all of her books getting ready for Vasic’s book this summer. I’ve also decided this is the year of the great re-read, which means I’m going to try and re-read most of the books in my library.
Because it’s the year of the great re-read I’m going to giveaway the readers choice of kindle, nook or print of some of my favorite re-reads. Want to know what books they are?
- Devil’s Bride by Stephanie Laurens
- Beyond Shame by Kit Rocha
- Sea Swept by Nora Roberts
- The Secret by Julie Garwood
- Naked in Death by J.D. Robb
- Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh
- Crazy Hot by Tara Janzen
- Captivated by Lauren Dane
- Kiss of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning
- The Darkest Hour by Maya Banks
I think that’s a good list to choose from don’t you? So what do you have to do to win one of these? It’s simple, tell me what book you are reading right now, are you loving it, hating it? Do y ou do re-reads? If so, who is on top of your list?