The other day I was chatting with Erin Nicholas, and she mentioned she wanted to do something with a book club. I said, this sounds like fun, I bet we could do something on the review site with it. After copious amounts of emails we nailed down what we are going to do. I can tell you, we’re both really excited about it. So here’s how this is going to work.
Join the Online Book Club with Erin Nicholas!
- Vote for which of Erin’s books you’d like to read with the group:
- Just Right, book one of Erin’s Bradford series
- Anything You Want, book one of her Anything & Everything series
- She’s the One, book one of her new Counting On Love series
- July 1st we’ll announce the book choice.
- Then you have until Saturday, July 6th to sign up to participate… ALL sign-ups by the 6th will be entered to win PRIZES!
- 10 people will get a free copy of the book
- 20 people will get a goodie pack from Erin including signed swag and fun stuff
- Prizes will be awarded on Monday, July 8th!
- Reading will happen between the 8th and the 19th with random prizes awarded throughout that time period. All participants will be eligible!
- On July 19th, you’re all invited to participate in the Reader Book Discussion in a private online chat room from 8-9 p.m. CST and then to join Erin for further live Author Chat including Q &A and discussion from 9-10 p.m. CST!
- Prizes will also be awarded during the Reader Book Discussion and the live Author Chat!
The Poll will be on the sidebar from June 24-30.